紅豆 - 新光三越 A9

in new york, i go out to dinner all the time.  almost everyday.  probably way too much.  if there's a new restaurant, somehow i end up there.  if there's drinks to be had, i'll be at the bar ordering dinner.  in korea, i'm always having 소주.  so dinner is 안주.  and yet, when i'm in taiwan, i have no urge to "have dinner".  that part of my lifestyle somehow doesn't translate over here.  odd.  i'm trying to pin point why.  and so on friday i went to 紅豆 鐵板燒。  i hate set menu's.  but a la carte just isn't worth the price.  that's a lil annoying.  then the restaurant is probably too much of a mixed crowd.  there was a mother and kids across from me.  also not a big fan.  and then for some reason i feel like my style of ordering, and the way i want to eat my food clashes completely with how the restaurant would like to serve it.  "can you serve my meal at a slower pace please".  "i'd like to have my steak 三分熟“ (rather than their recommended 五分熟)and why is dessert being served in a cubby hole across the hall??  best part of the meal was the dessert.  and we had to rush it to make the movie. 

0 comments: