내 문제는 뭘까...?

Untitled

THE RASTA OF SNOOP
His wisdom has evolved since his days of sippin' on gin and juice. What's the difference between a lion and a dogg? Just listen

 

On Being a Role Model
Snoop Dogg: "I probably will become more of a positive image, but that's way down the line; I'm not looking on that page right now. I'm just tryin' to...entertain people. If you don't like it, come and get it." 
Snoop Lion: "I don't want to speak death no more. When I saw Nate Dogg going in the ground, that shit breaks my heart. I don't ever want to lose nobody else like that, so I try to write life."

On Drinking
Snoop Dogg: Now, that, I got me some Seagram's gin / Everybody got they cups, but they ain't chipped in / Now this type of shit, happens all the time / You got to get yours but fool I gotta get mine. 
Snoop Lion: "I had a real bad experience at the Playboy mansion." Someone slipped a roofie in his drink, and "after that, I was like, I ain't drinking no more, because that's how I was able to get got."

On Business 
Snoop Dogg: From a tweet: "Ayo sumbody tell Zuckerberg to holler at me. He n I need go buy a pro sports team tgether." 
Snoop Lion: "There is only one reason the Nets are in business with Jay-Z: He makes Brooklyn basketball cool. They sorry as fuck; they got all the money, but they don't have cool. They're buying [it] from him."

"how are you?  are you feeling lonely?...stop being scared of normal people and stop hanging out with crazies...you're in your own world too my dear" - ms

I look back on my twenties and shudder. Let me know if any of this sounds familiar: Publicly I seemed well put together. I was successful at work and thrived socially. But privately I was a mess. I hated being alone, only cleaned up my apartment if somebody was coming over, worked way too much, slept way too little, never had my shit together financially, rarely went to the doctor. Like a lot of my friends, I was a sort of rambling, overgrown Peter Pan, suspended in perpetual adolescence. I made little effort to take care of myself.

...I'm not saying anyone else is going to experience a rite of passage at the bottom of a bottle of glorified skin moisturizer. But in a time when men are encouraged to live like eternal frat boys, we've got to find an entry point to the grown-up world. You can't keep living like Seth Rogen in Knocked Up or some bootleg Keith Richards wannabe. Bad credit is not cool. Unwashed bedsheets are nasty. And never going to the doctor? C'mon, son. Find one aspect of your life where you can learn to take care of yourself and the rest will fall like dominoes. For me, bizarrely, it happened when I admitted that I'm a grown-ass man with dry skin and an oily nose—and that it was time to do something about it. - GQ

this morning i was complaining about the weather.  bitching about the weather to be exact.  and then went on a tirade to hate global warming.  and then went on a pledge to be more environmentally responsible by recycling correctly.  i can't take this cold anymore.  and i'm not sure that recycling is my catalyst, we shall see.  even snoop dogg grows up.  today, he's snoop lion.  "...but affix any animal to the name and he's still snoop..."

 

Untitled

 

 

1 comments:

Annieothergirl said...

I tried to be normal once, but it got boring...so I went back to being crazy. :)