dingool ran away

the weekend before.  there was supposed to be a bbq at my house.  i woke up with an insane hangover and had trouble getting home from dans.  cuz when i walked the dog he got out of his leash and ran away.  in full gear and carrying a duffel and a backpack...i stumbled to re capture him.  he knew full well what i was doing.  so as i ran closer, he ran away.  when i stopped, he stopped.  it was a lil game he liked to play.  and when i finally got him back and found my way out to long island...the others had gotten mad at me for not being home in time.   well...u know me.  i dont plan.

the weekend following, eric called me out of the blue.  and to maximize the beautiful weather.  he hopped on a train alone and made his way out to long island for a beer. tons of food and a swim.  it was a great day.  as amie decided to stop by.  we had a joint dinner and an interesting conversation on dating.  and had a FEAST.  no planning.  better days.

뒹굴이 is attached to me.  he doesn't think im a person.  dogs don't think im people.  dogs can tell when u're a dog person.  but dogs think im a toy.  or another dog.  he sniffs at me.  barks at me.  chews on me and tries to hump on me.  half toy.  half dog.  몰라.  and so he just needs attention.  when he gets attention deprived. he goes bezerk.  after a few days of coddling him...he stops barking at the wall.  he stops barking at nothing.  then he just follows u like sticky pie.  good boy.





















0 comments: